Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.filingenie.com (‘filingenie’ or ‘website’), an online business service platform dedicated to provide world class and affordable professional services related to starting and managing your business. This website is a product of First Call Advisory India Private Limited (“FCA”), a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 having its Registered Office at #46, Udyog Bhavan, Sonawala Road, Goregaon-East. Mumbai- 63. The following terms and conditions constitute an agreement between you and FCA.
- If you wish to use our “Service” feature, you affirm that you are more than 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties consequent to creation of the documents, and are aware of the same. Kindly call us for further assistance.
- The term ‘FCA’ , ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘filingenie’, ‘Company’ refers to the owners of this website. The term ‘you’ and ‘your’ refers to you, a user of the website ‘www.filingenie.com’. A ‘User’ is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, enters data on the website, and is also referred to as data author in these terms and conditions or in any way uses this site.
- We reserve the right to, at our sole discretion, from time to time, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this agreement, in whole or in part, at anytime without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The Company, at its sole discretion, may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including the availability of any website feature database or content. Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire website without notice or liability.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
a. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language.
b. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
c. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
d. Impersonates any person or entity, including any FCA employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
f. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless filingene.com a digital property of First Call Advisory India Private Limited and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- While we strive to provide accurate pricing information; pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that a service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or service information. FCA may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. FCA will have the right to modify the price of the services and contact you for further instructions using e-mail address by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Filingenie does not advertise any Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary or any Professional (hereby collectively referred to as “Professionals”). We are in no way, directly or indirectly, responsible for the advice and assistance provided by the professionals. We are an independent third party enablers who have built a platform where the clients can communicate with, and if the need be, meet. Filingenie will not be responsible in case of any issues/discrepancies with the services provided by the professionals.
- The opinions, statements, answers and services provided by the professional via filingenie are solely individual and independent opinions and statements of such individuals and do not reflect the opinions of Filingenie, its affiliates or any other organizations or institutions to which such professionals or such specialist or professional is affiliated or provides service. Filingenie does not advertise, recommend or endorse any professional, products, procedures, opinion or other information that may be mentioned on filingenie.com or by any licensee of Filingenie. The inclusion of professionals on Filingenie or in any professional directory on Filingenie does not imply recommendation or endorsement of such professional nor is such information intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any professional contained therein. You agree that you understand that the professionals who participate on Filingenie are not employed by or agents of Filingenie.
- In conjunction with the limitation of warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of the products and/or services. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our resources or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability apply.
- All content and materials available on www.filingenie.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of First Call Advisory India Private Limited, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by First Call Advisory India Private Limited.
- You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
- This website is controlled by First Call Advisory India Private Limited from our offices located in the state of Maharashtra, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Maharashtra, India by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Maharashtra, India without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Maharashtra, India. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- Cancellation of order is not possible once the payment has been made. No refunds will be given except in the event of cancellation or non-performance of service by FCA.
- UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, www.filingenie.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- If you have any questions or comments about these terms and conditions, you can contact:
A product of First Call Advisory India Private Limited.
#46, Udyog Bhavan, Sonawala Road, Goregaon-East. Mumbai-63.