- The web server used by our website uses an extended log file format which captures: date and time of visit, referring address (location from which a visitor comes to our website), type of Internet browser, and visitor's IP address (Each computer that connects to the Internet is assigned a unique number, an IP address, for identification purposes).
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
a. Information about the user's computer and about the user's visits to and use of this website (including the user's IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation and other information collected by Google Analytics);
b. Information relating to any data entered into website by user;
c. Information that the user provides to us for the purpose of registering with us (including the user's personal information, company details, the user's address and the user's contact information, etc.);
d. Details of users like Person's name, company name, mobile number, address, and user photograph, etc.;
e. Any other information that the user chooses to send to us;
f. We store the user's preferences and passwords for their convenience, to provide them with a more personalized experience.
- The User may request to cancel his/her registration to the site or request the removal of their registration information from member records by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org which permission may or may not be granted. However, filingenie will send you an email to confirm your request. After you respond, filingenie will in most cases, remove your information from its "live" database, but residual information may remain in archives and records. In addition, if user account is being terminated for violations of the Agreement, filingenie may keep some of the user registration information active to prevent re-registration.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from the user's computer when the user closes his browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on the user's computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We use the session cookies to: keep track of the user whilst the user navigates the website; keep track of your activities on the website; prevent fraud and increase website security. We use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognize the user when the user visit; keep track of the user's preferences in relation to the use of our website.
We may use the user's personal information to:
(a) Administer the website;
(b) Improve the user's browsing experience by personalizing the website;
(c) Enable the user's use of the services available on the website;
(d) Send the user general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
(e) Send the user email notifications which the user has specifically requested;
(f) Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about the user relating to the website;
(g) Keep the website secure and prevent fraud;Where the user submits personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license the user grants to us.
We shall also disclose User's personal information if it is mandatory for us to do so under Indian Laws or in compliance of an Order/Judgment by a Court of competent jurisdiction.
In addition, we may disclose the user's personal information:
(a) To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
The user expressly agrees to such transfers of personal information.
- We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of the user's personal information. We store all the personal information the user provides to us on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. The user is responsible for keeping the user's password and user details confidential. We will never ask the user for the user's password (except when the user log in to the website). We shall never send the user any emails requesting the user to make online payments, any transaction undertaken by the user in response to such phishing emails shall be at the user's own risk, and we shall not be liable for the same.
- A user may instruct us to provide him with any personal information we hold about him. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of his identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of the user's passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing the user's current address).
- We keep the user's information for as long as the user's account is active or as per our internal policies. However, in case of direction by Court or legal authorities, we shall retain the user's information for a longer period as may be stipulated by the authorities.
- It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the personal information provided to us is updated. If the personal information which we hold about the user needs to be corrected or updated, then the user is required to make the requisite changes at the earliest.
- Any improper collection or misuse of information provided on the website is a violation of the Terms and Conditions and should be reported to email@example.com
- The website allows users to register or login via social media or any other third party sources, such as, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yahoo, or Google, etc. The website may collect “Personally Identifiable Information”, which includes but is not limited to, name, age, gender, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other background information provided by the user, or by any third party regarding the user relating to the user’s Web-activity or other information that can be used to contact the user or identify the user as an individual rather than an automated software. Information availed through third party sources are subject to permissions and licenses as granted by the third party. The website may require its users to furnish additional information as may be required to improve user experience or improve our services.
Users registering from external or third party Websites may be required to furnish additional information to register, subscribe to or signup for our services.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Filingenie employs several third party specialist companies and persons to perform specific tasks on our behalf for which the portal may need to share your personally identifiable information with them to provide some or all of products or services for which the user may have subscribed for. Unless we inform the user otherwise, our agents do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us in performing such tasks efficiently. Such services may include, but are not limited to, mail courier services, email delivery services and money transaction services, etc.
- A site and service as complicated as filingenie is never perfect, and thus we may inadvertently make uses or disclosures of your information in ways not contemplated by, or in direct contravention of, this Statement. For example, if the software has a temporary glitch, your personal information could be displayed on the site even though you've configured your preferences otherwise. We might also make ad hoc uses of your information in ways it can't contemplate here. We will do its best to work with you if these types of situations arise, but your sole remedy in these cases is to have www.filingenie.com try to rectify the problem as soon as it can.
In addition, although highly unlikely, it is possible for Internet transmissions containing your personal information to be intercepted by others. It is impossible for filingenie to ensure the privacy and security of all transmissions made to and from the site while in transit.
- Filingenie uses industry-standard methods of securing its databases of user information and data shared on the website by users, such as, if and where appropriate, firewalls and limits on who can access user information databases. However, please keep in mind that there is no such thing as perfect security on the Internet.